Monday, November 17, 2008

Grey Misty Moods














We saw the sun today...yayyy! But short lived it was, so I started playing with tones, as the season greys, it will soon be a monotoned negative of a world in a seasonal rest. Soon all plants will die to the Earth, to rebuild root and bulb for the future season. Why is it you can't quite accept the finality of it all...because I want to be able to walk bare-footed across my floors...run outside to hang clothes on the line, chase the ball with my little furry heathen and drive my truck with the windows down.


But the back roads I've driven have uncovered beauty in all shades of grey. Old weathered woods, crisp dried grasses and rust in all forms make for beautiful composition, sunny or not. All you have to do is shoot...ahhh, memories for a lifetime.