Thursday, November 13, 2008

To Capistrano


There are just not enough hours in the day, especially with the time change, it takes a couple of weeks to adjust, then I go into a different, sorta dark mode...well...cause it's always dark! It's dark when I get up, it's dark early in the evening, my thoughts are dark (because of the recession we don't have) yeah right...I worry about people losing jobs and homes and lifestyles, so I draw nearer to the hearth...if I only had a hearth, it's just a figure of speech in my comfort zone. My lil' pink shack is my hearth, it ain't much, but it's full of character and an unusual charm and it suits me just fine, as my aspirations in life have reached a mellow medium.


I can stay up as late as I want...creating, reading, writing or just sitting with Scratchy on my lap watching the winter weather as it's moods transpire...and that's enough. How did I ever have a full time job, where was the time for that...I amaze me, but, I'm alot like my Dad, can't sit for too long, there is something somewhere that surely needs done, although he is starting to take this retirement thing seriously...finally!


So when I relax, I turn on the music, a glass of wine and sit and twirl wire for another project Du Nature...my love...my heart and soul.


A swallow returns,
circling iridescence...
home, Capistrano.