Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shadow Shot Sunday~My Path of Old

Simple my path, my path of old...
you may think it odd, the olden way,
but think again, your eyes half open
to the beauty of my world.
Family is all...
deep, committed and full...
family, community,
tribes of neighbors
using only what is gathered,
harmony, balance and solice for the whole,
the whole is the one.

Oh, to be so free, to require so little,
asking only a respect for a thing so humble...
I'll take not your space,
I'll ride not your road,
I'll wait...wait till you pass.
Not wanting to steal your moment,
for mine is an hour
or a days journey...
but it is mine
and it is fleeting.
But as my trusted stead turns wheels
into the paths of my Fathers of old,
I will smile at my journey,
a journey unhastened by yours.


Time to visit Hey, Harriet again for Shadow Shot Sunday...come check us out...it's fun...really!