Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Toys...


Ok...I'm sick...can't help it...it's an addiction, you know what I mean...but like it or not it's part of my job and I have to shop, I'm tellin' ya...it's a real job and somebody's gotta do it...right? If we don't keep a constant flow going, people lose interest, so we gotta shop...all the time.


This load is going to The Candle Shed, my daughter's shop. The little wash stand has had new white porcelain knobs put on it and is adorable, the fruit picture now has glass, happened to have a piece that fit perfect, the two chairs have been stained to remove scratches, the trunk stays as is and the bed stays home, awaiting it's new coat of black paint. All in a day's work and yes, I love my job and I didn't keep a single thing...even though I do collect fruit pictures, this one is moving on, cause it will be a part of a setting that is rolling around in my hayloft (brain).


Click if ya wanna see 'em close...oh yeah and the lil' planter is wicker with plaster Barbola roses and is very old and desirable to those Shabby Chic gals...and it could be yours...HA...but please ignore the bumper sticker...

10 comments:

willow said...

Fun stuff! I have an old fruit print similar to this one that was in my gg grandfather's farmhouse in Indiana. I would love to shop as part of my job!! :^)

trash talk said...

That is a fantastic barbola wicker stand(and I totally dig the sticker). T'nT

The Attic said...

We are all sick. You are not alone.
Great haul!

Tea Time With Melody said...

Please stop by my blog, something is waiting for you! You deserve it!

High Desert Diva said...

Sigh. Sometimes I miss all the shopping...


Loooooooove the bumper sticker!

paisley said...

agh!!!!! why do i come here knowing full well i have no place to put all the beautiful treasures i am surely going to find over here!!!!! i cannot help myself that is why......

timeworninteriors said...

Could have got more!! Where in the world would you have put it!! I thought you were tradin some stuff?? Girl you did good!! I'm a gittin the itch!
Theothertheresa

summersundays-jw said...

Seems I always have a load in the back of my car but we have to have inventory. Glad gas is down so I can roam a little more. I loved your bumper sticker. Jan

Utah Grammie said...

Oh I love those lamp..the floor ones..Cool stuff! Yeah, it's a GREAT job and somebody has to do it....glad it's you 'cos I would end up with it all in my house!
Colleen

white o'morn cottage said...

Oh yes Sharon, gotta shop, gotta shop, gotta shop...don't stop!