Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Toys...


Ok...I'm sick...can't help it...it's an addiction, you know what I mean...but like it or not it's part of my job and I have to shop, I'm tellin' ya...it's a real job and somebody's gotta do it...right? If we don't keep a constant flow going, people lose interest, so we gotta shop...all the time.


This load is going to The Candle Shed, my daughter's shop. The little wash stand has had new white porcelain knobs put on it and is adorable, the fruit picture now has glass, happened to have a piece that fit perfect, the two chairs have been stained to remove scratches, the trunk stays as is and the bed stays home, awaiting it's new coat of black paint. All in a day's work and yes, I love my job and I didn't keep a single thing...even though I do collect fruit pictures, this one is moving on, cause it will be a part of a setting that is rolling around in my hayloft (brain).


Click if ya wanna see 'em close...oh yeah and the lil' planter is wicker with plaster Barbola roses and is very old and desirable to those Shabby Chic gals...and it could be yours...HA...but please ignore the bumper sticker...