Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Traveler...SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY

We cross seas
and bridge rivers
searching for this hope
this craving...a glimpse...
of freedom
of passion
of owning perhaps...
What is this yearning
that pulls a heart
from homeland
to heartland.
A discovering
of fertile field, perhaps sanctuary,
perhaps only a longing.
Is it this freedom that calls...
this subdued uttering,
a whisper of breath,
a rustling in a travelers feet...
a Gypsy course of unending proposal,
am I free...I am free...
this is your course
the winds speak...
I will find you
matters not where you are
or how far...oh ye traveler,
I will find you.



On my weekly journey to Sister's Garden, this shadow figure follows me cross river and field, everywhere I am accompanied by my sister shadow...drive along to shadowland at Hey, Harriet ,
you will see many other travelers there.It is Sunday in Australia so please sign up and join our fun.