Monday, July 27, 2009

Bright summer whites...

Yup, we're back at Sister's Garden and Bloom...enjoying the cool summer whites and the fresh country air...that's if the wind is blowing in the right direction...cows...

Sweet country tables and white, white chairs, fill every room, waiting to go to yours...

Time to bring the outside inside and decorate those summer porches with all things country...

Garden rooms are always HOT at Sisters'...we live for the summer and want to feel it and see it all 'round the house...

Don't be shy...come have fun in the country, let our fantasies be yours...Sister's Garden and Bloom...Kalona, Iowa...

10 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

Love that cold frame. If I lived closer that would come home with me.
Marnie

Lori R. said...

love the white, chippy white it is a fave....

willow said...

LOVE the flower frogs.

Sarah said...

It looks lovely there with all those whites and lovely letters!

Sarah said...

Oh-I forgot to say-the film in my shadow shot was The Shining.

donna baker said...

I love to visit Iowa.

Your EG Tour Guide said...

All those wonderful goodies! I wish I lived closer.

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

If I live around Iowa, I guess my furnitures from Sister...

Ahhh... fabulous things around.

Have a nice day!

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

I want it all!! As always fabulous pics! Tootles, Gotta add you to my sidebar to my fav blogs, don't know how I forgot!! Janna

Golden West said...

To answer your questions - I had an antiques store from 1985-2000 and then switched from bricks and mortar to eBay full time, but still sell the big stuff through a friend's antiques store. The online Christmas business is my daughter's, and she sells what we both make. You can see her site at vintage-ornaments.com. If you look at her site and click on "about us" in the left sidebar, you'll see a picture of the two of us working together.

Your blog is one of my daily reads - and I love to see the treasures you find!