Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WOWZA...where does she get this stuff...

Is this piece not to die for, it's huge...has a marble top to it too and the two pieces that fit on it's top...can you just think of all the stuff you could cram into it and the display...oh my...

...another view of this stunning piece...it is big and full of mystery...what was it used for anyway...

...she who has gifts...Barb certainly has a way of making a simple farm table look divine...can you see it in you home...I can...

...a seashell chandelier sends a tiny tink'ling when the winds catch it's form, adding to the spell of dream time...not to mention the vintage shade that I have been drooling over for days...

I love this lil' corner in the upstairs of Sisters', it's all white and just dreamy...the old wallpaper screen adds to the ol'timey flair...and the stage is set with linen scents, so...DREAM!!!

9 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

That piece would be perfect in my pantry.
Marnie

trash talk said...

Killer piece...had to be a bakers cabinet. Just had to be. TOT is going to lose her mind!
Debbie

willow said...

Love it. Love everything.

Lori R. said...

Wow! Does she have access to two strong men to heave ho that thing!! They don't build them like they used to... Cool pics... thanks S. Lori

cconz said...

my heart is a flutter. all the new treasures make me say, "I WISH I MADE MORE MONEY!"

summersundays-jw said...

She certainly does have a "knack" for making everything look good -- & it's her very own look. Jan

Greyscale Territory said...

I have never seen anything like that huge piece of furniture with the marble top! It is just humungous AND has so many possible uses! Incredible!

dulcy said...

These pictures are fabulous! My friend Katie and I were discussing short trips to bloggers with cool businesses.....your shop is at the top of our list!

High Desert Diva said...

Absolutely love that huge piece