Friday, July 10, 2009

Through the front door...Sisters Garden and Bloom...

Walking into Sister's Garden always sets the heart a flutter...Barb has the most extraordinary way with a setting, it let's your imagination run wild...

A walk into the front door of Bloom, has the same magical effect...the WOW factor at work...

Farm cupboards everywhere...and birds and blooms...

Maltese crosses and pretty pink posies...

...in the upstairs at Bloom is a corner of a child's dreams, with summer toys and furniture fit for a Princess...

Out the backdoor of Bloom is a shaded patio to cool your spirits and make you dream of that home in the country...I have that bit of paradise...how 'bout you...

8 comments:

Lori R. said...

Oh to sit on the back porch with my coffee in hand and watch the gentle rain come down. How serene...

Roses and Lilacs said...

Hey Sharon, I see your black buffet there. I'm counting the hours to the weekend--only 2 1/2 to go. Supposed to be nice, hope it brings out lots of folks for a drive and to stop by your new shop;)
Marnie

Jeanne said...

Not really, but with a little, 7-acre horse farm across the street, I can sit on my front porch and pretend I don't live a stone's throw from one of the most violent cities in America....

Greyscale Territory said...

Sisters back garden looks like a paradisal sanctuary! O so lovely!

And I have never seen Maltese crosses so huge like that!

Sisters' Garden and Bloom said...

You are truly amazing!! How do YOU keep coming up with all the great photos and poetry, and ideas.....you are everywhere!! Thanks for all your work!!!!!!!!!!!!! barb

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

Dropping by to give you a lil hug for a hopeful warm Saturday, Lady!

Hope you have a great day.
xoxo

sarayutouched said...

yes, my friend, i'm right there with you darlin'. thank you for the visual stroll.

Artsy Fartsy said...

Yes... my heart is a fluttering at these pics!!! Tootles, Janna