Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blo...blo...blog...

Can we talk...


Should I cut it, should I keep it...those are the questions I ask you , my Sisters of the blog...
You are with me in the She-cave where all the magic happens...you identify with the choas that surrounds a woman, a Mother, a partner, an artist...we are all individual fruitloops in that big bowl of cereal we call blog.

You understand TOTALLY my love of the lil' pink shack...er Chateau...and the simple beauty that surrounds my humble life, my two loves...home and...

the HEATHEN...'No Scratchy'...it's not that Scratchy is so bad, it's just that she's a terrier, but she is well worth her salt, as my yard becomes a mass grave of mouse carcass in the winter...17 and counting so far...'Good Scratchy'...not to mention that she is a constant companion and never fails to make me smile! (most of the time)

But my love of Iowa...the lost continent, is quite apparent, as her beauty shines often in my posts, as simple life happenings enshroud my world...the flowers, the snows, the gentle summer breeze, the sound of the cicada, winds howling as sky's darken threatening doom, as a summer storm approaches, the Weather Channel warns to stay home as an ice storm is on the horizon. Yes, my Iowa, home of my birth and the memories of childhood. The Tomboy, her love of horses, climbing trees, collecting snakes and throwing apples at my lil' Brother from my tree-top fort...all great fun as a child moves forward...

and my beautiful daughter turns forty and needs her first pair of glasses, how 'bout this pair Mom, whatta ya think...yeah, they're my favorites too...yes my daughter turned forty this past summer, you were there, as you were when my Grandson turned 21...(argh)...my faithful friends of the blog...


Some five plus years ago my Brother was still trying to talk me into getting a computer...I balked right, knowing it would take up so much of my time...well, I had no clue...but it was well worth every second of those precious minutes. The friends I have made is worth every measure of time expended sitting in the dark in the wee hours typing out bits and pieces of me and mine.


Ya'll are my life now...you have expanded my horizons, encouraged me to move on, to reach for the heights. Never expecting perfection, only seeing the beauty within. Ya'll are the bomb!


Having the opportunity to actually finally meet some of you is WAY cool and we don't even have to get to know each other, we are already BFF! You know who you are, your names are all over my sidebar and beyond, my YaYas, my Sisters of the Soul...you are there in the click of a button.
Just one thing I want to say...YOU DA MAN!!!