Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have a dream...

The shop of my dreams...well sorta...those that know me well, know that my far-fetched ideals are simple and ol'-timey. I see beauty in rust...now what does that tell ya...
This thing they call retirement is so far away from my eye, that fulfilling my dreams is an every day occurrence. My dream is to build a shop/shed/garage near my lil' pink shack...er Chateau this summer. Since I have started my dog grooming biz(Doggy Style)up again, I'm home every day but the day I deliver to Sister's Garden...so why not have a shop filled with soaps and some candles.


A shop bearing my sign Sweet Repose...I have vowed never to do a shop again in the city, unfortunate as it is, because there are so many wonderful buildings down there, but the city continues to neglect parking issues.


But the shed will hold soaps that are destined for Sisters', but will need storage until the time of delivery...right...

It will also hold the furniture destined for Sisters' and The Candle Shed (daughter's shop).






But, in the winter months, the 'shed' will also house my faithful steed, as we all know the tales of living in the Nor'lunds, where no one is to be seen January, February and March...then will be the Spring of yard sales, where my little sign will beckon a weary traveler to explore...

I have a dream...would y'all stop by...come on...I'll show ya the way...follow me...