Wednesday, January 21, 2009

On the Horizon...

Gateway to my village...from the great State of Illinois...


Panoramic view of the city of my birth...

View from the backyard of a mansion on the bluff overlooking the Mighty Mississippi River...

View of a farmstead in the great state of Iowa, full of hope and dreams...


View out my back door of my American dream, a symbol of FREEDOM raised proudly by the many who have fought bravely and died defending it's honor. A young country filled with dreams of freedom and hopes of some meager means of prosperity.
This day after a most memorable event in our history...we still hold these truths ...FREEDOM for all...and God Bless America, my home sweet home!



10 comments:

Lorie M. said...

beautifully written, add your gorgeous music choices, divine! What a great day. Really. Keep warm!

High Desert Diva said...

Still euphoric!

Yay for America!

willow said...

God bless America! Yay is right!

trash talk said...

I hope the sale of American flags went up 100% this past week! Do you have any idea how much I love transom(is that the right word?) bridges? C.D. will drive back & forth over them to make me happy. Are we seeing a thaw yet? God bless America, land that I love!!! Tn'T

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I love all your pics. Makes me want to get in my truck and drive there right now!

Gretchen said...

A Glorious Day! (such an interesting blog...)

Roses and Lilacs said...

Is that Moline? It's been so long since I've been there...
Marnie

Jeanne said...

I sooo like coming here!

Mr. Torrence Horton said...

You're pretty amazing. I wonder how you're the first blogger to make me veer off the path where The Raisin Chronicles grow. Tomorrow is Thursday. Thanks for showing up. Hey, do you know how to walk through other peoples dreams?...ah...never mind. I was just daydreaming. Thanks....TH

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIOAV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人文章,成人小說,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,中部人聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,自拍,UT聊天室