Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Power of Love to Transform and Heal

The power of love in the family and the world, has made many changes, seen and unseen...and one family has touched my heart...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4769850

I would love for you all to click on this site and read and contemplate...what if, what if we all could have such generous souls, what would this wonderful world be with the power of LOVE!

I had the pleasure this year of meeting the most wonderful gal, Jackie Lantry. She purchased my beloved school bell for her little shop in Massachusetts. But when Jackie emailed me to tell me she started a blog, I dashed right over to check 'er out. What a darling little shop she has and the bell is perfect for the quaint lil' shop Five Acre Farm.

But, I was soon to learn much about this woman through an essay she wrote, as she referred me to Googling her name. Her essay, The Power of Love to Transform and to Heal, truly a gift for todays post in this New Year.

After reading it, take a moment to reflect...if one woman can make such a difference in the lives of the few, think what we can do enmass.

Please read Jackie's essay, I promise you'll be changed, but please grab a hanky...or a box in my case...cause the power of love will surely effect you too.

But Jackie, thank you so much for the love given these wonderful children and all of the world... you and your husband are truly blessed!

PEACE