Friday, January 9, 2009

What's this...a hint of Spring...





I went to Sisters' yesterday to work on her nearly up and coming website...and as I wondered for a treasure that must grace my collections, I noticed bits of Spring peeking in here and there amongst the trove of goodies one MUST have.

Little bird nests crowning chairs and tables...always the first to harbor in the season we all anxiously await. Although we aren't really deluding ourselves, we know it's far off on the horizon. Ol' Man Winter has barely graced our door this winter, but his many tricks are there for the taking...I'll have NONE please. Just move on North old man and let's get this Spring thing a movin'...


January is kinda the month to regroup after the holidays...to refresh the senses and make the plans for the coming seasons...and Valentines Day will soon be upon us...so guys, start thinking now about what your Lord and Master would love...to show your appreciation for her and what she means to you.
New floral candle scents will soon be arriving, along with the many soap scents you long for in the winter months...the sweet scents of lilacs and lily of the valley and many more. I'm on the hunt for new floral fragrances too...so you never know what us spring-loving sprites will conjure up for you, our favorite people...I guess you'll just have to come and see...la la la...