Monday, April 21, 2008

Let the garage sales begin...


Sometimes you can really score...most people will just pass on these beauties cause of the work to recover, but not us die-hard "ooh, I love it just the way it is" nuts. I gave the guy my cell # and told him to call if he hadn't sold it by 5:00...YIPPEE...mine and for $50.00 bucks for the set!!! Sold them a week later at Sister's Garden to some lucky gal, but boy did they look cute in my parlor for the night. A little hard for Scratchy to perch on though...

4 comments:

Heather said...

OH, you scored! I love garage sales. I really, really do.

flutterby said...

Thanks for your post,i'm going to add you as one of my fav's! 'girls rock" and we Can do anything we set our minds to. By the way, sis, replaced the hole saw bit all on her own last night, she even found it all by herself!
Kim

Little ol* Me said...

Wow, what a fantastic bargain! Don't you just love deals like that! :)

Justine

PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day ~ The Musings of an English Lass

Charmingdesigns said...

Love it!! Laurie