Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This is so out of character


The pink princess strikes again... Lorie is a pink girlie girl, loves that bohemian look of Magnolia Pearl, but knows that in our biz, the bibs will do just fine...I'm getting a visual of a skirt hanging out of a dumpster...I, on the other hand 10+ years her senior, am the Earth Mother... jeans, Ts and flannel shirts, besides I learned a long time ago that I can't stay clean for 5 minutes, so why even try...but a lard press...now we have a lotta different stuff in the store, so why not a lard press...I just can't believe Lorie had one, well maybe I can believe it, I have seen her storage unit. Hate to admit it, but me and the 'X' used to process our own deer, so the lard press was great for stuffing sausages...ahhh, the good ol' days...right. Lorie had one comment...gross.