Sunday, April 20, 2008

Let me hear it for the awwwww...





I did mention the 'other job' right...well, 25 years as a master pet groomer, semi-retired for 11 years, you can't quite give it up. The love of the lil' furry beasts started my career, but today I am down to a select few (small dogs only), second job status, but by popular demand I started back up...you can never find a good groomer these days. My shop 'Doggy Style' is based out of my lil'pink chateau, in my spare room...painting/grooming studio and Scratchy loves it...new hair to sniff (and bark at). But I get to stay home with this set-up and enjoy the beauty of the day in my cozy environment.

Just shots of some of my buds and last but not least 'SCRATCHY', not too happy at having the facilities so close to home...cramps her style...