Saturday, April 19, 2008

Say hello to my little friends...






OK, I did mention my stint with taxidermy right...well after being married to the Marlboro Man for 20 years, I did develop a few eccentricities, to say the least. He was(still is)an avid hunter of all things edible. So my skills developed as the booty came in. Not wanting to waste any part of the poor creature, I started 'Feather in the Wind' taxidermy services. But as that husband and that career went by the wayside, the fascination with old taxidermy did not. I have vowed on every antiquing foray, to find the most unusual piece out there (and I have found some humdingers). OK, it isn't for everyone...but then again, neither am I...by the way, the rattler is one of my daughters first attempts at reptiles...pretty good aye...