Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Did I forget sumthin...





Well, shopper extraordinaire Theresa Smith, Time-worn Interiors, once again in her element, has been lured back to Iowa for some good ol' antique shoppin'. After a successful show in Massachusetts, this intrepid junker has found her way back to one of her favorite haunts, Manley's Antiques. LeeAnn gets writer's cramp as Theresa ponders her next move... does the term 'kid in a candy store' ring a bell. This is such an important part of the biz, the never ending cycle of 'buy and sell', you have to replenish the stock before the next show...while the funds are still there. Proven spots like Sisters' and Manleys' will always yield and are a must for Theresa and besides, we git ta visit and have a bottle of vino while Craig figgers out how to reload all the booty for the trip back to the hills of Kentucky...HEEHAW!!!

6 comments:

LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...

I DoN't BElieVe It!!!!???? She is already back...I am so jealous. You guys are having to much fun and where am I, no one told me.....I'm mad now!!!!! Lauri @ chippys

vikki said...

how fun!! i am soo happy for barbi, and leeann! wonderful gals who deserve a good shopper to drop in. and having you show them the wonderful places! just too fun! have a good one ~ hugs, vikki ♥

The Feathered Nest said...

I LOVE IT!!! You GO Theresa!!! She knows a good thing when she finds it....I'm so glad she found yall! xxoo, Dawn

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You guys are too funny...and that Theresa, well...whenever she's around you're sure to have a good time!! I'm w/ Lauri, I want to be there so darn bad, not fair. Ok Sharon, that's it, you have to come to Texas for our party. Come on now, put on your party hat and head this way...

timeworninteriors said...

We made it home and I got on my computer only to see a new header picture on your blog!! Love it!! I have tried to work on my blog, but what can I say I am dumb!! I am going to figure out this link list if it kills me!! Thanks again for all the Iowa hospitality!! I can't wait to come back and visit with you (oh...and drink some MORE wine) again!!
Theresa

sweetpea said...

Being a good friend of Theresa's and all I can only say one thing... Poor Craigy-poo! There is no justice in the world.

Shelley