Friday, July 18, 2008

You say you need some eye candy...






Come on in, Sisters' is ready to serve you...WOW, what a door and frame to match. My usual trip to Sisters' has yielded some warm hues for your palette, with fresh ideas and new pieces, get your thinkin' cap on...where do I need to put that piece??? A small, cream painted 'Mission-style' buffet, a 'TO DIE FOR' French style chair, a really cool little piece with tons of little drawers and a great ceiling fixture...all new and ready to be yours. Come on in we'd love to see ya...

5 comments:

Greyscale Territory said...

I can only dream from way across the seas. But at least I can see the reality.

These images are simply heavenly.

Give me a home of my own. I am sure I can find a place for them all.

The Feathered Nest said...

I love it ALL Sharon!!! Oh my goodness, the door and the sidelights....and that piece with all the drawers! I'll be dreaming of it tonight ~ xxoo, Dawn

Rescued For You said...

So many times I've heard someone say "Can you really find the good stuff in IOWA???" When I get back on the road (yes I'll go to Illinois and Wisconsin again), I'll be kidnapping everyone who says it and taking them to Sisters so they'll SHUT UP! I can NOT believe how many magnificent pieces Sisters can hold! Wowzer!
Smiles, Lorie

Utah Grammie said...

Oh - the next family reunion that takes place in Iowa I want to be at just to see Sisters! I love the drawers piece - wow - all so great - thanks for the "candy"!
Colleen

High Desert Diva said...

I'd like them all, please...

That door! The drawers! So cool...