Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Eyes...


As I greeted the dawn this morning on my front porch, I was stopped dead in my tracks at the beautiful shadow on my weathered floor...my 'thinking chair'...Having stumbled upon two new WONDERFUL, inspirational blogs, Greyscale Territory and Hey Harriet I immediately recalled the Shadow Shot Sunday on Hey Harriet's blog. It is always good to awaken the senses and see with new eyes...always the seeker of new and undiscovered territory, I immediately grabbed my camera and procured the shot. Thanks ladies for my new eyes.

10 comments:

vikki said...

great shot, m'friend! can just see u and scratchy out there! keepa' thinkin'! vikki

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Sharon, this is how I felt when I sold out to my partner ~ to everything there is a season and this season has passed. I love that I've done it though. What a beautiful photo of the shadow ~ it's so good to see the beauty in the ordinary ~ have a wonderful Sunday, xxoo, Dawn

Sandra Ree said...

And what better shadow shot? Your thinking chair! Great shot.

Hey Harriet said...

That's a great photo! So glad you joined in SSS! Have a wonderful week :)

Greyscale Territory said...

This is a moving, beautiful pic! I love it!

I am delighted you found Hey Harriet and her Shadow Shots. I love it there. Strangely, I only first found her because I was seeking other bloggers from Oz!

And thank you heaps for mentioning me in your post!

HUGS!

Smiles and Light (This was my traditional sign off in my older nic identity of AuraGem!)

Gemma

Rosebud Collection said...

Beautiful shot..Looks so cozy.

M.Kate said...

Certainly is a nice shot!!

annette said...

I have a similar photo of a similar chair that belonged to my grandma!! Great SSS, welcome aboard!! :0)

High Desert Diva said...

Yay! You're playing SSS, too!

white o'morn cottage said...

Wonderful shot. You have opened my eyes now! I'll be seeing things like this now. Thanks...I love your blog, I'll be back soon....Pam