Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thanks Theresa-Brillante Weblog Award 2008


Another blog award from Theresa Cano of Garden Antiques Vintage...thanks so much gal! It's so nice to know you are being read and appreciated. Theresa has a wonderful blog down thar in Texas and I hope someday I get to meet that crazy gal.

There are so many wonderful blogs out there, how do you choose...I just want to tell everyone how much I enjoy blogging with you and you all get the highest award from me for support, the laughs and the tears...ya'll are the greatest...and I would like to thank 'Scratchy' for being there during the roughest of times...you are my rock(when you aren't barking)...thanks kids!!!

6 comments:

Shab-n-Chic said...

SCRATCHY!!!! I think you need your own blog cutie pie.

Greyscale Territory said...

What a wonderful post! You definitely deserve this award! In the short time I have known you, I return and return here to enjoy your journeys. I said to my hubby more than once that if I suddenly get rich, I definitely would love to meet you! You are quite inspiring!

High Desert Diva said...

Congrats!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You are the sweetest!!

annette said...

congratulations on your award Sharon!! Well done. I have posted the photos i was telling you about the other day after looking at the storm damage to your trees in one of your older posts, if you would like to pop over and have a look. See you on Sunday for SSS.

Utah Grammie said...

yep, Scratchy needs a book - maybe a "photo montage"?? Love ya, Puppers!
Colleen