Friday, September 12, 2008

A day in the life...






Hi Theresas'...hi Chippys'...was thinkin' of you gals today as I was flying through Coal Valley filling the cart to the brim, knowing full well that it would torture y'all if I posted pics...so I just posted one of the inside of my truck with my new lil' friend Lefty (eat your heart out Lauri). Why Lefty you ask...well only Lefty's left eye closes, must have been in an all-niter on big-trash pick-up. Why is it in this biz you never have room for a passenger...even with a club cab it would take help from the Almighty or a month on slimfast. But I think it also shows the true character of the REAL junker...the Junk Ho...the Queens of Cram...the Dumpster Divas... the Junk Jypsys!!! We are unafraid of the night...although sometimes procuring that particular curb ornament, does take a bit of dark to help conceal the Ninja suit you're wearing, this also helps if you have to fight for the piece of trash...hi-yah!!! A woman on a mission is a lethal weapon...beware! But we all have the faith, that the day will bring treasures beyond your dreams...well...let' not get into that or I wouldn't be out scabbin' trash...right, I'd be home with my rich Prince Abdul (nicknamed Lefty).

So anyway, this is the day that I post shots of Sisters', but I'm not going to show too much, you're gonna have to come and see for yourself. Barb and Deb were busy flying around the stores getting things ready for next week, she even had to call in for back-up...trusty Elaine showed up shortly to help...that is after she crawled through the 2nd story window to get into the house she accidentally locked...hmmm...Elaine does all the wonderful signs around the stores, she's Barb's other right arm. She has a real talent for calligraphy, to which I think she should pursue...she can also get into your house if you don't have your keys.

So with the help of the Almighty (and Brent and Drew), things will be on schedule and you'll be in for that special Autumn fling that only Sisters' can throw...think Christmas...it's not that far away...and remember, if you like it, you better buy it...I know I've snoozed on too many things and came home crying like a baby...well maybe a slight exaggeration...maybe...

NEW SOAP SCENTS TOO! Awesome new fall fragrance and colors.