Sunday, September 28, 2008

We've made contact...


That illusive phone call was made this afternoon from Texas, to make all us poor suckers drool with envy...theothertheresa called disguising her voice as Lauri from The Chippy's...whatdaya mean this is Lauri...I could tell by all the background noise that these intrepid junkers were having way too much fun...I gotta tell ya, Lauri's sweet Southern drawl does not reflect the Lauri we all know and love from the blog...but I'm sure as the night rolls on, that voice will become huskier and more Texas-like to suit the wild-woman we know too well...and speaking of wild women...the now famous table toppin, girdle frocken, Southern sweetheart, Miss LuLu Redstar, our bloggin' pin-up girl has assurred me there is enough trash at this show to go around...they are already shoppin, 'Lauri has bought her first male crack-head baby and is anxious to share with her girls back home...I know personally that Lefty is green with envie...I think I heard the word B__ch muttered in the background. I also got to talk to Theresa Cano, Garden Antiques Vintage, she is having a blog party tonight and would I love to be a lil' mouse in the corner...hell no...pass the gin buckets and Lone Star Beer!

So anyway...have a great time gals, sell lots of stuff and buy lots of stuff...gotta go...got the atlas out and am loggin the road trip for the spring show...later ya'll...don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! Can't wait to see yer new cowboy hat Craig...LOL