Saturday, September 27, 2008

Junk Gypsy on the Edge...

Robin Browns new book, 'A Bit of Velvet and a Dash of Lace', is the inspiration for this Gypsy's new look at the 'Pink Chateau'. With fall fast approaching, velvet throws and wall hangings will help warm the house when the chills are in the air. I love the Bohemian look of the gypsy style with all the bangles and pomp, wonderful music of Jami Sieber's electric cello on the Bose and the gold light bulbs come out to warm the heart and set sweet moods of romance...don't even go there...it's just for appearance...AND...because I can... eat your hearts out...I'll just read a juicy romance book to get my fix...are ya ready for this Scratchy...she loves the new velvet throw over her thrown... mmmm, cozy Mom!
So this is the first wall, many to go as I raid my daughter's store for neat stuff...it is good to be junk dealer!

More later...oh yeah, if you look real close, you can see Scratch under the red chair, she smells a mouse...good Scratchy...ahhhhh, life in the country!