Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love fall...






Went to Sisters' today, not my usual schedule, but needed to get soaps up there before the Kalona Fall Festival this coming Friday and Saturday. Barb usually plans it that way so there are two weekends of heavy traffic. She even has a BlueGrass/GospelTrio coming to play between 11:00 and 2:00 Saturday, that should be a nice touch to the Indian summer days ahead. Still lots of wonderful furniture available and more coming...the journey never ends.

5 comments:

Greyscale Territory said...

I'm back! With limitations, but at least I have a temporary computer to use till my own gets fixed eventually! (8 weeks to wait is a long time, but I have learnt the hard way that big companies have big waiting times! Never again!)

So you are my first port of call!

Glad to see you are enjoying your autumn! Love your pieces pictured here!

I have nearly finished making my gift to you! I am aiming to finish it by the end of school holidays next week! I will let you know when it is posted from here!

O it's so good to be online again!

Happy weekend!

LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...

I have such a visual of you making soap: Stirring a big pot and reciting "Boil, boil toil & trouble..."
Of course broom and black hat are optional...tee hee hee
ox lulu-the-good-witch

Roses and Lilacs said...

That is the cutest miniature church. Is it a bird feeder?

I love fall too. I just don't want to think about what lies a little farther ahead in November. So I won't.
Marnie

Utah Grammie said...

Yeah, but isn't the journey FUN! Your photos are perfect for the season.
Colleen

Hey Harriet said...

Sounds like a fun journey to me! Awesome fall themed photos!