Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This is a bum rap...




I can't believe my Mom would do this to me, again! Yeah, but look at the results...I'm a star. This is Missy, a year old Yorkshire terrier, getting a trim. Check out dem ears, that's what gives her her charm, you gotta lov'm.
I can't tell you how much fun it is to groom these lil' treasures. To sit and stare into the eyes of these curious lil' friends is a laugh a minute...they are so serious and when you're taking the shots, some of the expressions are so funny you are laughing out loud. The magic words to get a dog to tilt his head are...you wanna go for a ride...you wanna go outside...where's the kitty and what's that. Works every time, if you can click fast enough. It took 9 shots to get the tilted one.
But Mom loved her do, so all is well in the land of Groom and Missy will star all day.

16 comments:

Shab-n-Chic said...

Hahahahaha....SO ADORABLE!It doesn't take 9 shots with my little piggy Pug. All I have to say is "do you want a biscuit?' and the head tilts every time....like magic! :)

Greyscale Territory said...

Priceless pics! And love the drama of the waif look in the cage! Wow they can act, can't they?

Lisa B. said...

She is tooo cute! And you are so right about the magic words. Isn't that funny how it seems all dogs respond the same to those words.

Sharon...I can't believe I forgot to wish you Happy Birthday on Sunday...So, Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day...and feel another year younger:D

RainbowMom said...

Oh, you've totally worked me over here with these adorable photos! lol Sooooo sooo cute! I just want to pick her up and spoil her happy! lol Her due is great and so are your pictures! :)

Roses and Lilacs said...

Aaaahhhhh! Look at those big, black eyes. I'll bet a lot of mischief is lurking in there.
Marnie

April said...

Just stopped by for the first time, link from Primtiques and Poetry. Love the music in the background and your dog is adorable.

Must plan a short trip from Columbus NE to visit your store.

Sandra Ree said...

I love these posts!! Sooooo cute!

paisley said...

she is an absolute darling!!!!!!

Webradio said...

Hello !

Il est en prison le chien ???

cconz said...

Sharon, i want to wish you a happppy belated birthday too! i truely think your a special person , that i can call my friend. i can see why you enjoy grooming dogs. Your clients are adorable! What faces.

white o'morn cottage said...

Cute as a button! I love yorkies!

ppdesigns said...

that last picture is esp gorgeous with the head tilt and all!! so cute!

Utah Grammie said...

What a face! And what a shot! That's why we love 'em so - one look can melt out hearts! Beautiful grooming job by the way..
Colleen

MuseSwings said...

From one Virgo to another: Happy belated birthday, Sharon! I'm having mine today. What cute pictures! I bet that little dog has no idea how cute it is!

Hey Harriet said...

Awwww how adorable! I'm constantly trying to take cute photos of my dog & they never turn out like this! Phooey...

annette said...

Oh Sharon, i so need you to do a number on our Sprinter, so wished you lived closer!! What a gorgeous fella :0)