Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Cotton Shop






If you are a quilter or a seamstress of any kind, The Cotton Shop is the place for you. It's housed in a beautifully restored old mercantile building in our historic downtown. The quilts on the walls and draped across the furniture will make ya just wanna get started on those fall projects...Christmas is just around the corner you know (don't remind me)... There are tons of shelves packed to the gills with wonderful flannels, cottons, felts in a myriad of colors and patterns...and yes they do have patterns too. I hate to sew, but when I'm in their shop, I just want to start a project...quilting is too tedious for me, if it ain't done in a day, it ain't gitten done...so I don't sew! This is a very popular shop in town and the girls are busy quilting for others in the shop and directing shoppers to their needs.

The Cotton Shop is open Mon.-Fri. 9-5 Sat. 9-4 Phone 563-262-5709