Friday, August 22, 2008

A New Find...






If you love primitives, this is the place for you, Gatherings is a wonderful mix of primitive wares and a spattering of new, candles and soaps. I knew Wanda had a shop in Anamosa, but I had never driven that far before...boy was that a mistake, now I'm hooked. Wanda has been buying my soaps for a while now and decided to go with more scents, so I decided to deliver to her. Vikki from Humble Heart offered to ride with me, as she knew the way and I can always use her muscles when delivering to Sisters'...so off these intrepid shoppers went, knowing they can never say NO to that perfect piece...and we were right...LAYAWAY, we love you!!!

But if this doesn't make you wanna shop Iowa, I don't know what will (besides Sisters')...I'm trying to expand your horizons here, bare with me...every inch, upstairs, downstairs and in between is filled with perfectly executed vignettes from 'back in the day'...she knows how to torture! Enjoys the vignettes and check out her website.
Where will we go next week...the mystery continues...