Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whites and Summer at Manleys'...






The geraniums are in full bloom at Manley's Antiques and the white furniture makes the red bloom even more country. I was getting short on my feed sack fabric, so had to take a quick trip up to town to see what LeeAnn had in the way of sacks and as usual she had a bunch. But you know me, camera in hand, I have to let you drool over the new stuff Dave has polished and repaired and LeeAnn has transformed into beautiful country settings, just like the good ol' days. If you're ever in Muscatine or just passing by us, take the time to stop by or call us for any prices. LeeAnn or Dave will gladly take your call and give you their best price. Call Manley's @ 563-264-1475.

8 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Now, did you post this just to get back at me? You know sista I want to come really really bad to shop here. Well, I'll dream I'm there and writing checks on the other Theresa's account, he he!!!

M.Kate said...

Another interesting post..i was reading your heading..junk gyspy..sound very exciting and mysterious :D

Utah Grammie said...

What is it about old chippy white painted objects that stirs in our hearts? And, you know me and my "little splash of red" motto! Trying to play catch-up on your great posts. I don't want to miss a thing!
Colleen

MuseSwings said...

Thank you for taking your cameral along on your jaunts! I enjoy enjoying them!

Greyscale Territory said...

Just lovely! I have never really had much interest in white furniture at all! I guess I have not seen enough old stuff re-painted! These pieces lookm awesome! Love them all!

timeworninteriors said...

Girls! I see how you are talking about me behind my back! YOU BITCHES!! Just wait! And by the way I LOVE MANLEYS! I can't wait to come back there! I would let you come with me Theresa, but you don't play nice!
Theothertheresa

Anonymous said...

Haven't been to Manley's in about two years and it was a treasure trove then. She just keeps on finding great stuff!!! Really sweet lady, too. Thanks for the post. My mouth is watering....Peg French Vanilla

High Desert Diva said...

Sigh.