Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sunday Shopping Soiree'





Cool stuff...got a bunch of smalls this time, but did manage to score a sweet parlor table, whadaya think...white??? The top is pretty funky, so I think white is in order. Also an awesome velvet table throw, a retro tablecloth in perfect condition, a cool old red basket, lamp with rose, a lil' finch cage, ol'timey metal soap dish, small rustic frame, a sweet lil' dinner bell with the coolest patina, a shelf made from an old dresser top, two oval metal frames with Victorian ladies, a Japan relish dish with a perfect handle, rarely are the handles in good shape and last but not least, a turn of the century ladies hat. It looks so sweet hanging on the red velvet chair I scored last week...this is gonna be tough....sell...keep...sell...keep...


It's all priced and headin' for Sister's. Hopefully there are a lot of bare spaces from last weeks sales. A girl can hope, right... Can't wait to see what new stuff Barb dragged in.

5 comments:

Eve said...

When I sold collectible on eBay, I always wanted to keep everything. It was so hard to put something up for sale that I really wanted for myself. Even now, there are things, I wish, I had kept. So if you love, love, love it,,,keep it.

Shab-n-Chic said...

I love seeing your goodies Sharon...those tin plates and the dresser shelf are my favorites. I felt good enough this afternoon to hit one thrift store and found some smalls. Nothing to scream about but better than walking away empty handed. Scratch Scratchy for me.

white o'morn cottage said...

Wonderful stuff as always. I love to see what you find. Keep sharing! ...love Pam

Utah Grammie said...

VERY cool stuff! You've got a good eye for this...
Colleen

Greyscale Territory said...

How I love your discoveries! Always battle to decide on a favourite! Love them all!