Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Sneak Peek...




Well, I'm finally getting it all organized. Since closing my shop downtown, I had all these boxes of candles and soaps piled in my kitchen under the table...then I got to thinking, most of my grooming customers also bought from me at the soap shop, so why not make them available when they bring in their dogs. I have quite a few faithful customers that will follow me to the ends of the Earth, just to have the soap and this is a convenient way to start without having to build a shed right away...right, my lil' side porch.
Throw in a few cupboards and some old junk and you got a display/storage area. I'm filling the yard with bed frames, concrete statues, birdhouses and whatever I find to make it interesting...from my yard to yours. People are always stopping by anyway to try and buy my birdhouses (sorry, they're rented), so why not start sellin' stuff...again...right.