Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This is why I love terriers...


This is Libby, she is a West Highland Terrier and obviously full of the terrier 'git up and go'. Her Mum, Pam Jacobs said, take 'er short for the summer, so happily Abby sits and stays like the trooper she is, a well behaved dog on the grooming table, awaiting her freedom as the grooming comes to an end. Terriers are smart lil' dogs and the will to please and play never goes away, nor does the will to chase the ever illusive critter they are ever on the prowl for.

5 comments:

Shab-n-Chic said...

I want to kiss that face! Oh how I wish you lived nearby to clip my Ivan. His hair is longer now than it's ever been! I just spent 20 minutes with the comb..I've neglected him for a week :( Bad Mommy!

Karen from A`Musements said...

Oh my gosh.... WHAT a doll! She is like an ad for LOVE! How beautiful and so perfect looking, she could be a portrait! And to think I am in a house over-run with the feline variety of fur-covered friends.
xoxo
Karen

Greyscale Territory said...

Love the tilt of the head of this little one! So many questions to ask Libby seems to say!

Gorgeous!

Sandra Ree said...

Oh so sweet! She's obviously intelligent, just look at her. :D

I have another furry friend you might be interested in seeing on my post today, Sharon!

Hey Harriet said...

Hehe! That's a really funny photo! Terriers are super smart & super adorable. This little one is sweet & so full of character!