Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Shopping Soiree'...


OK, I know you are waiting for the treasures to be unfurled, well, here they are...it was a good day, needless to say...only I went on Sat. afternoon instead of Sunday. I just have too much to do this Sunday. I have 4 chairs to paint for a gal and 2 for myself, then it's soap, soap, soap...gotta get the lye soaps a brewin'. I'm completely sold out of the last batches, so on with the new, but they will be ready for harvest in two weeks, when they will be firm enough to use.

But I am schemin' on buying a storage shed for the yard and filling it will fun stuff and being open on Saturdays for yard sales, can't ya see all this cool stuff hangin' on the walls of a teeny lil' garden space...filled with soaps and candles of floral scents galore. OK, I'm workin' on it, if not this year, next...but it will happen...what else are ya' gonna do with this crazy, mixed up life...PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS...YAYYYYYYYYYY...

Have a wonderful Sunday, friends...

15 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Sounds like fun to me!! Nice heap 'O treasures:D

Sandra Ree said...

Love the white cabinet and the little stool is charming! Wished you were nearby! :D

Dolly said...

Ouuuu I want those bed pieces! they would be great in my garden!
Heck I want it all......
Wish I could find those kinda treasures here!

You did good girl!
You can shop for me anytime!

Hugz, Dolly

Utah Grammie said...

Very cool finds - and yes, I can see it all laid out for me to shop and visit with you! One day, maybe..until then, have a great Sunday - Mr. B and I are paining "found objects" today too for the back yard - I'll take Before & After's
Colleen

white o'morn cottage said...

Wonderful treasures..keep em comin' Sharon!

The Feathered Nest said...

I love it ALL Sharon!! Love, love your taste ~ everything is a wonderful piece of art to me, just look at those headboards!! Hope you're having a nice Sunday, xxoo, Dawn

Karen from A`Musements said...

OH!!!!! You made a HAUL! Love what you lucked into... do you want my address? You could just drop it all off here, then you wouldn't have to worry about painting or anything ;-) !!! Bet your soaps are wonderful. Sounds like a hot (as in warm!) job, so maybe some fun cool drinks to keep the lye moving, are in order!
xoxo
Karen

MuseSwings said...

Great finds! I love your shadow shot and poem too!
Cynthia

Greyscale Territory said...

Really love how you keep us up to date with your purchases! So much fun!

And a shed kinda mini market? (I won't call it a shop!) Somehow, I have a feeling you really will do this! And sooner than you think! Isn't that kitchen getting a bit crowded? (Smile!)

High Desert Diva said...

For some reason "Back in the Saddle" is now running through my head....


Excellent finds!

LuluRedstar/Lauri Evans said...

You scored, Poo!
I think that Saturday market idea is great! wish we lived closer...
oxox lulu

Roses and Lilacs said...

Sharon, You really do find the best stuff. I really wish we lived closer too.

What a wonderful old abandoned farmhouse in the previous post. I would love to explore it with my camera.
Marnie

countrygirl3031 said...

Hi Sharon...you got a boatload of great treasures. I wish you lived nearby me so I could come and shop. I love my soaps too...I told my daughter, in no uncertain terms, she was to keep her paws off of them...so far, so good!

Hugz,
Michele

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Wow Sharon, you find the coolest things!! Load that stuff up and bring it to Texas in a couple of weeks. I'll bet your trailer will be empty when you head back up, unless you shop all the way back :)

Shab-n-Chic said...

Good haul there! You sure seem to love frames...go gettem girl!