Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Shopping Soiree'...


OK, I know you are waiting for the treasures to be unfurled, well, here they are...it was a good day, needless to say...only I went on Sat. afternoon instead of Sunday. I just have too much to do this Sunday. I have 4 chairs to paint for a gal and 2 for myself, then it's soap, soap, soap...gotta get the lye soaps a brewin'. I'm completely sold out of the last batches, so on with the new, but they will be ready for harvest in two weeks, when they will be firm enough to use.

But I am schemin' on buying a storage shed for the yard and filling it will fun stuff and being open on Saturdays for yard sales, can't ya see all this cool stuff hangin' on the walls of a teeny lil' garden space...filled with soaps and candles of floral scents galore. OK, I'm workin' on it, if not this year, next...but it will happen...what else are ya' gonna do with this crazy, mixed up life...PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS...YAYYYYYYYYYY...

Have a wonderful Sunday, friends...