Friday, August 29, 2008

New stuff a comin'...






Well, as the girls at Sister's are starting to accumulate new stuff for the Fall Open House, Barb always likes to sneak in a few new items to entice the regulars, plus she is starting to fill the stores with grasses and trees and nests. If you have never been to one of the open houses, you need to make an effort...it is something to behold...and don't get me started on her Christmas displays. With the country setting as back-drop, the yard will be filled and manicured to perfection. As the days shorten and the evening sets upon us earlier, there are always candles hung in trees or luminaries to light your way...you just never know, I am always amazed.

Like the time she said she was renting a tent...when I drove in with my bulging truck and trailer, I thought Barnum and Bailey had just arrived...but when I walked in the tent, I was just speechless at all the stuff she had brought in and the candles and lights...OH MY...I had died and gone to heaven...get outta my way, I need to shop!!!

As always, I will be bringing many new soap and candle scents too, plus my new primitive furniture designs...but that's another post.

So I won't be spillin' any beans here, you just have to come and see for yourself...remember, mark Sept. 19 & 20 on your calender and start stashing some cash...I already have, hope you don't beat me there.